Foods That are Good for Your Heart mackerel, herring and trout.
• A handful of healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts will satisfy hunger and help your heart.
• Berries are chock full of heart-healthy phytonutrients cranberries or raspberries in cereal or yogurt. phytoestogens to boost heart health. Take them in
• Oatmeal: the comfort-food nutrient powerhouse.
• Dark beans,such as kidney or black beans, are high
• A 4-ounce glass of red wine (up to two for men and one for women per day) can help improve good (HDL) cholesterol levels.
• Try marinated tofu in a stir-fry with fresh veggies for a heart-healthy lunch or dinner. Healthy Diet for Heart also Helps Waistline